Friday, November 6, 2009

I Am Captive

I am thus punished, by decree of the bloated and farty Judge Agnes, to stay within my quarters and provide counsel to whomsoever seeketh it for a period of two hours each day until such time as one thousand hours hath passed. A brown boy of dubious parentage and serious disposition doth stay closeby, plucking into his machine that which I say. He is slight and doth possess a most girlish mouth, but though I beckon he will not play.

I am indeed possessed of a sharp and nimble intellect, and any who hear it will be much girded and inspired. But I fear my words, without aid of my voice, melifluous and enticing, will have but the shadow of their natural power. It is as a wench with a great and milky bosom who hath no crevice for to receive the man she entices.

No comments: