Friday, November 6, 2009

I Wear Not Vestments of This Nature

I am come hence to protest the image of my personage displayed herewith. My visage, goodly and most handsome in life, here showeth a sallow and foppish ass. Should I have occasion to visit in thy company, be ye man or wench, thou wouldst scarce pass one minute before wishing to pass thy hand through my hair and lay kisses upon my eyes and mouth. After two minutes hath passed, thou wouldst pray god to observe and touch my netherest regions.

The picture showeth vestments that cling upon my throat in what is meant to portray a stately comportment. In sooth I do wear my garments much relaxed, so that my chest and the hair that issueth forth might be admired. Often of an evening I do not wear garments at all, but repose in natural and manly nudity. 'Tis good for my constitution and that of those who might be at hand to witness that which god hath thought good to create.

No comments: